With the complete planning of over 320 hectares of Kai Tak Development Area12, the future Central Kowloon Route5,47 connects the core areas in Kowloon East, Central and Island East, forming a golden triangular area2 with oodles of potential14.
The precious and scarce land of Kai Tak is the last available land for large scale development near Victoria Harbour26.
The Kai Tak Development Area is a combination of commercial, transportation network, luxurious residence and leisure with greenery, with commercial, residential and entertainment integrated.
West Kowloon Today, Kai Tak Tomorrow. Similar to West Kowloon, Kai Tak enjoys the railway transportation network advantages, together with the spellbinding Victoria Harbour view26 and prime location in the urban area, it will soon become another West Kowloon.
Taking the advantages of the promenade5,26,42, Kai Tak is becoming another luxury properties community like the Hudson Yards in New York with great appreciation potential14,30
AROUND 12-MINUTE TO ADMIRALTY MTR (UPON COMPLETION OF SHATIN TO CENTRAL LINK IN THE FUTURE5,44)
SHIFT TRANSITS BETWEEN ISLAND AND
KOWLOON WITH WATER TAXI23
- Around 6-minute walk to Kai Tak MTR3
- 4 stations to Hung Hom MTR24 connecting East Rail Line, a proximity linkage between Mainland China and Hong Kong
- Around 8-minute to West Kowloon4 and 14-minute to Central4 upon completion of Central Kowloon Route in the future5,47
- Water Taxi will provide 5 calling stations after commencement of operation, including West Kowloon, Central, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hung Hom and Kai Tak23
Turning into a gold investment area, Kai Tak retained the high development potential, encounter a huge rental demand and strong appreciation potential14
All in Kai Tak
Kai Tak Sports Park21 x Metro Park17 x Underground Shopping Street48 x Promenade26,42
(The above facilities are under construction5)
- Upon completion, Kai Tak Sports Park will be one of the few comprehensive sports parks in the world that is located in the urban area. The main stadium can accommodate approximately 50,000 spectators5,21, which is 4 times46 of the Hong Kong Coliseum13
- Approximately 1,500-meter-long Underground Shopping Street5,48 will span nearly the whole Kai Tak Development Area upon completion
- The landmark mixed-use commercial project “AIRSIDE” will include an approximately 700,000 square feet shopping mall5,16
- Twin blocks of commercial buildings is expected to be developed into SOGO Department Store5,25
- Station Plaza atop Kai Tak MTR Station engages with shopping mall and recreations5,52
- Metro Park5,17, the largest park in Hong Kong upon completion, will be equivalent to around 1.3 times of the size of Victoria Park13,37
- The approximately 11-km long promenade in Kai Tak5,26,42 unveils a new waterfront26 community
- The greening area in Kai Tak Area accounts for approximately 170 hectares13,53 with a scenery comparable to London Hyde Park
- The Kai Tak Sky Garden13 as green connector linking up landmarks in the vicinity
ONE STOP ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICES34 TO ENHANCE LIVING
Adhering to the Wheelock Group’s high-quality and meticulous design, OASIS KAI TAK29 provides residents with quality ideal homes. Since its completion, compliments from landlords and tenants were wide received, scoring remarkable rental performance in the market with 80% of units successfully rent-out in 3 months.
Harriman Property Management Limited provides one-stop property management services providing top-notch management services, including, tenancy matching and administration, and project management services.34